Upcoming Important Events
September 13th - 1st Weekly Potluck Dinner Church!
set up at 5, dinner starts at 5:30
September 29th starting at 7pm
Saint David's Annual Fall Gala & Auction!
This event serves as both a way to build community and raise money to support the ministry and life of St. David's. How can you be a part of this amazing evening you ask? First, you can click here to purchase your tickets. Next, we are actively looking for donations for our event, especially any of the following:
- Wine, both for serving the night of the event and for a silent auction wine wall. If you can contribute to the wine wall, bottles that are at least $10 would be most appreciated....for drinking we would be happy to take your two buck Chuck!
- Offer to host a sign up party or event. This can be anything from a backyard BBQ to a hike in the Gorge to a garden canning class. You tell us what you feel called to host, the date and time and how many can be involved.
- We are looking for a tattoo artist who would be willing to make a donation...come on, this is St David's, we know there are a lot of tattoo connections in the pews.
- Gift Certificates to your favorite restaurant, spa, boutique or event.
- Can you offer a skill or service that can be donated?
Normal Worship Schedule
Wednesday Evenings at Saint David's
Wednesday Night Bible Reading Group meets at 6:30pm on Wednesdays. See above for some great new Wednesday options coming soon!
Holy Eucharist - 10:00am
Celebrate the Eucharist using Rite II of the Book of Common Prayer. Enjoy traditional and new music. Childcare provided. Godly Play offered to our youth during the school year and special projects during the summer. Godly Play is taking a short hiatus and will resume on September 10th 2017.
Coffee Hour - after service (typically 11:00am)
Our Sunday celebration always continues with fellowship and conversation in the Parish Hall. Meet new friends or reconnect with old ones, and enjoy fresh coffee and delicious treats.
Sign up for our weekly eNotes to find out more about upcoming events!